Move-in Move-out & Deep Cleaning & First time Cleaning
Book a Move-in Move-out & Deep Cleaning & First time Cleaning and get your home sparkling. Our professional maids clean every room rigorously from floor to ceiling, using eco cleaning products. We put extra focus on kitchens and bathrooms – or where you think it’s needed.
Minimum of 2 hours
How does it work?
Our professional cleaning team doesn’t miss a spot, even in the places you often forget. Because each home is unique, we adapt our cleaning to your requirements. When we’re done, your home will truly shine.
– All rooms are cleaned cautiously from floor to ceiling. We dust, vacuum clean and wet dry.
– We add a little extra energy to your kitchen and bathroom, as it is frequently required.
– If you like, we also clean your windows — the tiny detail that makes all the difference.
Guaranteed on time service.
Our team is 100% vaccinated.
All employees are bilingual, speaking fluent English and Portuguese
Respect for our valued customers and their property.
Personalized services based on our customer’s needs and wants.
What is included?
– Dust walls and remove cobwebs;
– Vacuum and wipe woodwork, moldings, radiators;
– Window sills, open surfaces and on top of wardrobes and cabinets;
– Dust ornaments, shelves and paintings;
– Vacuum upholstered furniture;
– Vacuum on and under carpets (if possible);
– Dust lights;
– Dust electronics (excluding screens);
– Clean mirrors;
– Empty trash bins;
– Vacuum and wet mop floor.
– Clean on top of cabinets and shelves;
– Wipe down kitchen doors inside and out;
– Clean outside of refrigerator and freezer;
– Clean tile/splash guard above sink;
– Clean under cabinets (if possible) and wipe plinths;
– Clean microwave externally and internally;
– Wipe down dishwasher outside and inside;
– Wipe down everything on display such as coffee machine, oils, salt and pepper;
– Wipe insides of cutlery drawers;
– Clean exterior and interior of cabinets where trash bins are located;
– Take out trash and wipe down trash bin;
– Clean sink, mixer, stopper and strainer.
– Polish mixer, nozzle, hose and pipes;
– Degrease and descale walls and joints when possible;
– Clean floor drain;
– Wipe inside, outside and on top of bathroom, cabinets;
– Clean tap and sink;
– Clean entire toilet;
– Clean exterior of appliances and inside washing machine detergent container;
– Clean dryer lint compartment;
– Wipe down bottles on display.
– Change bedding (when provided);
– Dust or vacuum bed frame/headboard.
– Windows cleaning;
– Cleaning furniture;
– Under the Coach;
– Vacuuming coach;
– Dusting surfaces;
– Disinfecting door knobs and outlets.
– All the general tasks;
– Dust handrails and spindles in stairs.
– Vacuum and wipe down shoe rack and hat rack.
Deep cleaning Extra Effort
– Window cleaning
– Internal oven cleaning
– Internal cleaning of refrigerator and freezer
– Internal cleaning of kitchen cabinets and drawers
– Balcony and garage cleaning
– Brass and silver cleaning
Our staff is 100% vaccinated and are periodically tested for COVID. We use gloves, masks and shoe covers that are disposed of after each visit. Our uniforms are washed and dried in higher temperatures and our supplies are sanitized between each house to ensure that we don’t transport germs and bacteria.
Yes, not only do we change bedding, but we can also change-out bathroom towels, face clothes, kitchen towels, etc.
We can schedule one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, etc.
Yes. We have several customers who are happy to provide a reference. If you would like, I can give you with the contacts of some of our customers that are in your area.
We offer free estimates for new customers. We can do estimates via Facetime, thru Zoom or based on images that you share with us.
Yes, we can do windows (inside and outside). We can also do glass doors and mirrors.
If the laundry is clean; we will fold, hang, put away and even organize.
Our deep cleaning services are priced at $85 per hour, with a minimum booking duration of 2 hours. This service is typically offered for various occasions, including first-time cleanings, move-ins, move-outs, deep cleaning projects, and post-construction jobs.
The primary distinction between our standard cleaning and deep cleaning services lies in the thoroughness of the cleaning. With deep cleaning, we meticulously clean both the inside and outside of items such as cabinets, fridges, freezers, closets, drawers, ovens, windows, and window sills.
For our regular customers, we recommend scheduling a deep cleaning at least once a year to maintain a pristine living space.
We use natural, organic, and biodegradable products. The products we use are environmentally friendly, safe for your pets, and are hypoallergenic.
Yes, we can absolutely use your products and will follow any requests you may have for the care and cleaning of your items.
We would love to
hear from you.
We will get back to you within max 24 hours.